The summer season calls for some necessary changes in your diet, fitness, and skin and hair care routine. The hot and humid weather dehydrates the skin, leaving it irritated, red, and dry; increased sweat and oil production clogs up the pores leading to acne breakouts. Thus, it’s essential to adjust and change your skincare routine keeping the scorching summers in mind.
As such, dermatologist Dr Geetika Mittal Gupta suggested some summer-friendly skincare swaps for the season.
Make these five skincare swaps this summer:
- Cream moisturiser with gel moisturizer
- Creamy facewash with foaming cleanser
- Old sunscreen with sweat-proof sunscreen
- Body lotion with body sunscreen
- Smoothening hair cream with dry oil