- Shakib to cancel deal with Betwinner
- Clarify once again the reason behind the fuel price hike: PM
- Dhaka Medical inters go on strike
- BNP’s grand protest rally underway at Nayapaltan
- Bhola Sadar Thana OC, 45 other policemen sued over JCD leader’s death
- Evaly files application to restart business
- Pori Moni reveals name, picture of son
- Taiwan rejects “one country, two systems” model proposed by Beijing
The COVID-19 pandemic has hurt young people more than any other age group
Moscow is interested to play its role to secure food security in Bangladesh
The jump was reported amid the central bank’s recent move to relax the installment of in r...
Bhola Sadar Thana OC, 45 other policemen sued over JCD leader’s death
Noor-e-Alam, president of district unit JCD, who s...
'Swiss envoy lied about info on bank accounts'
Earlier in the day, the HC ordered the government to explain why it had not soug...
Bangabandhu was shipping sector pathfinder: Khalid Mahmud
Bangabandhu realized that it is necessar...
Shakib to cancel deal with Betwinner
The cricketer informed BCB about his decision on Thursday.
Bangladesh fined for slow over-rate in 2nd ODI against Zimbabwe
Andy Pycroft of the Emirates ICC Elite P...
Death toll from weekend Israel-Gaza fighting rises to 48
Two wounded Gaza children, ages 8 and 14, were fighting for their lives in a Jer...
Sri Lanka's ousted president Rajapaksa arrives in Thailand - The Straits Times
Rajapaksa had fled Sri Lanka for Singapo...
Taiwan rejects “one country, two systems” model proposed by Beijing
Only Taiwan's people can decide its futu...
Metallica, Mariah Carey to play New York show for foreign aid
Metallica, Mariah Carey and the Jonas Brothers will be among the acts performing...
Beyonce tops US songs chart for first time in over a decade
In the weeks preceding the album's relea...
5 women conferred Bangamata Begum Fazilatunnesa Mujib Padak
State Minister for Women and Children Af...